Kammy LOVES a bath in the kitchen sink.
Today she had to eat breakfast in the bath (banana)
I get to go see Dulcie! (and Auntie Colee & Uncle Erik)
Fingernails 101
On our way to Seattle.
I tried for 30 minutes to tie my shoes - no luck.
Lunch stop at Cabela's for food and animals
She was a good girl because she could have gone right thru the bars.
BIG FISH!
Notice the arms are not visible.
They were tightly crossed to prevent hand holding.
Lunch at the Cafe.
She spotted the "Zebra!"
"Elephant"
She could touch this one.
Wait a second.....
...OK she's ready to get on the airplane.
FINALLY - We found something with the same color hair.
I love you Uncle Chris(moose).
More fish.
Grandma Debbie spot.
Out.
Not so sure about Dulcie.
Not too close.
OK - I'm good now.
Buddies - sort of.
No comments:
Post a Comment